Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Apple Picking Fun!

Who doesn't love a delicious apple? I know I sure do and so does Sawyer! Mom took us apple picking this weekend and it was awesome! There were so many apples everywhere we turned. It's a good thing that mom bought the large size bag because we needed it! Sawyer and I filled it up in no time. Just check out the size of the apples I'm holding, they were huge! After we were done filling up our bag, mom bought us some yummy cider donuts and cider. I think Sawyer ate 2 donuts himself. Mom has been going crazy this week trying to use up all those apples. She's made apple sauce, maple apple bread, apple cupcakes and apple pie. Fingers crossed she makes up some apple butter tomorrow since that is my favorite. Maybe we'll even get an apple crisp out of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment